Hanley Intermediaries recognises the FCA’s Consumer Duty is a priority across the lending sector. To help you meet the FCA’s requirements we have published our Target Market statements and our Fair Value assessments in our Information for distributors sheets.
The information below is:
- designed to support you in complying with your responsibilities under PRIN 2A.3.16 R and PRIN 2A.4.16 R; and
- provided to you to fulfil our responsibilities under PRIN 2A.4.15R and PRIN 2A.3.12 R (2).
Please note that you are ultimately responsible for meeting your obligations under Consumer Duty.
Information for distributors
- Summary of our assessment
- Product characteristics & benefits
- Target market assessment and distribution strategy
- Customers with characteristics of vulnerability
- Our assessment of value
We conduct fair value assessments at least annually, aligning with our proposition governance process. The fair value assessment statements provide you with the outcomes and conclusions of the latest completed fair value assessments.
Information we may request from distributors
We may from time-to-time request information from those distributors with which we have an agreement with. The information will be used to help us assess whether our products are being distributed as per our target markets and that borrowers are experiencing good outcomes.