Self-Build Direct to Intermediaries
Hanley Economic has been lending in the Self-Build market since 2009 and has successfully helped hundreds of customers to turn their dreams of building or renovating their own home.
How to guide
We’ve created a simple step by step guide on how to guide your customer through the process. Please take a little time to review each of the sections on the left before submitting an application beginning with our Self-Build criteria.
Key reasons for choosing Hanley Economic for your customers Self-Build funding requirements
- We have a dedicated broker team on hand to help you every step of the way
- Our experienced Underwriters are here assessing each application on its individual merits
- We have 5 identifiable stages for the arrears mortgage payments from the initial digging of the foundations to the final fix and at each stage the value of the build increases.
- We offer 80% LTV for land purchase and 80% LTV for the remainder of the build with a maximum lend of £1,250,000 (loans over £500,000 on an individual basis) on an arrears basis
- Low Start – Interest Only for the first two years reverting to Capital & Interest for the remaining term
- Flexible Criteria
- Competitive Mortgage Products
- Online application system
- Available across England, Wales and Scotland (Islands by referral)
- No credit scoring – just a common sense approach
- Please note that properties are for main residential use only
For more information contact us on 01782 255000 Option 1 Hanley Intermediaries, Option 1 New business enquiries or use our online chat facility between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday
You may find these links to resources useful